Monday, April 11, 2011

Pengotor, Part 5

Part 5?!! WTF this series just doesn't know when to stop, does it? Oh well, enjoy the continuation of Jon soiling his pants.

Happy Monday everyone!

Don't forget to head onto the official FB page of this comic series as there is a new poll up! Vote for your most favourite bro!

Do read PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4 first or else I will look moronic with bad and lousy jokes.

I'm serious. This really happened.
OH GOD!! OH GOD!! OH GOD!!! WHY JON WHY?!?!!!
...
...
*calms down* *takes a deep breath*
...
...
Also just in case you haven't noticed, the site has gone through some minor layout changes. I realised I needed more space for my comics so it is huge enough to read conveniently without you guys having to click it all the time. Yes, I know I should have realised it sooner. I'm stupid and slow like that. *sits in a corner and sulk at my own stupidity* Hope you guys like this layout better! It's still not finalized though so any suggestions that will contribute to your reading pleasure will be highly appreciated. Do also check out the COMICS tab to catch up on all series. Links to all of the comics I've posted up so far is finally there! Sorry it took so long :(

In the previous post, I realised there was a comment just posted this morning which cracked me up so much that I have to feature him/her here.

I fully agree with the last sentence. Period.
Too bad he/she doesn't have a picture nor provided me with a link so I do not know who this person is but all I know that this person's commentary is capitally awesome with the capital A. Whoever you are, I thank you greatly for that epic comment!

However, Mr/Ms "sumbuddy", now that you have read this week's strip (assuming that you do follow my comic series every week which I pray to God you do lest I look like a delusional spaz to every Internet denizens out there), what do you have to say about Jon now?

Urgent message to all housemates: Avoid the wall from now on.

CONTINUED IN PART 5.5

24 comments:

  1. omfg. jon, hancur la ur image
    rofl! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoyo... seriously no image lo... But its ok, it takes a MAN to do that weh! You rock JON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speechless
    that's just beyond pengotor
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pekshan: his image in the tong sampah d haha.. hancur jadi pasir d
    @pauline: haha but he still can like the link on his FB page! he betul the awesome!
    @una: hahaha shocking isnt it? i was screaming at him like mad when i saw him do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt???????!!!!!!!!!!!

    *nearly dislocate my jaw*

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. ika! i hope u r okay!! dont hurt urself becos jon was being random! lol XD
    anonymous, yucks rite?

    ReplyDelete
  7. why jon whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (T.T)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! shan u re wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is serious cirit-birit man..

    ReplyDelete
  10. That act + he can still like the link is explained by this:-
    "There lies the million dollar question where you would ask how his mind works." ~ Jon's biography.
    'Nuff said.

    You guys have just been trolled by Jon, u mad? :trollface: Jon WINs!... or will there be some more surprises?

    p/s: I did read all of your comics that are posted in this blog... Don't worry. :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. @saleh: hahaha... why saleh? u had such high hopes for jon? XD
    @eve: ya it was serious diarrhea case. the worst i've seen
    @pou leen: "dilarang meludah di sini. saman RM500"
    @sumbuddy: dam u got me there. u will have to wait and see if jon springs up another surprise. or maybe someone else will... hmmmmm.... thanks for reading them all:) sorry there aren't many tho

    ReplyDelete
  12. eiiii... cant belive it was real.. haha
    hey.. did u guy wash dat wall????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whooooaaa... RM500? NAH... PUIII!! >=p

    ReplyDelete
  14. @sarah: lol u just might find out in the next strip:D
    @pouleen: nooooo!!! stop spitting :((( that will be another RM500 pls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sangat cair sampai meleleh..ewww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @brat2104: haha yes! tersangat cair sekali!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ewwwwwwwww. How on earth can it be so watery???? @.@

    *speechless*

    ReplyDelete
  18. @liz: the answer: he had massive amounts of chilli pan mee the night before, hence the epic wateriness of his stool D:

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, yikes. You're making me damn afraid of chilli pan mee! @.@ haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. @liz: well you can haz chilli pan mee la but dont take them in massive amounts like jon did

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wah...he let you draw him till so dirty meh??

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home