Friday, February 22, 2013

The Biggest Nation in the World

Hey everyone! I know it's Friday and I am a day late from my usual Thursday postings. Nevertheless, you shall have your comic today.

The reason why there isn't a comic yesterday was because I was paid a visit by the biggest nation in the world.

What's the biggest nation in the world?
Yes. Procrastination came to visit.

Lately, I have been having this problem where I get distracted for many hours and by the time I really want to start work I realised that it is already the wee hours in the morning. I need to really be more productive.

King of productivity my ass.

Has this ever happened to you before? Please say yes so I won't go crying in the corner alone.

Have a great weekend ahead!

--------------------------------------------------------------------sponsored------------------------------------------------------------

Another strange incident that occurred in Stuttgart, Germany.

Perhaps related to the previous video I shared?

WHAT IS GOING ON??!!

Spookay.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolx sometimes i'm also too carried away with the social media.. specially when i stumble upon this comic strip a year ago... :) thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel u bro. always wondering around social media for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. true, for me it's worst than coffee!! -keep refreshing this site for new comic while in the office. bad internet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it happen to me always! mine is until 4am anyways XD 4am sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It happened once when I was preparing for my STPM trial. The Internet is evil........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...been there before, i spent 5 hours just for facebook till i forgot bout my homework...
    But in the end, internet finished my homework....happy ending :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. actually procrastination has been our style since we're a baby. we love to procrastinate during our birth..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHAHAHA! Totally didn't expect that! Procrasti-NATION xD

    Well, I've been there too. Permanent resident there lagi :/ Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home