Monday, March 18, 2013

Johnnie Walker Circuit Lounge 2013

Hey Monday! I's gonna stop complaining about Mondays for once in order to break from routine and reduce myself from making too many predictable jokes.

That doesn't change the fact that I still hate you Monday.

Anyway, a superplug post about an event that I do enjoy attending every year which only gets better every year.

The enduring partnership of Johnnie Walker and Vodafone McLaren Mercedes is bringing you yet another series of the most exclusive party event for year 2013! Yes. The exclusive Johnnie Walker Circuit Lounge event "Step Inside the Circuit" is finally here!

Okay that was pretty hard selling. But no seriously, the party is always awesome and I try my best to attend at least one every year. Being exclusive in nature, I have to usually look around to see if anyone would be kind enough to bump me a pass to enter their premises of free flowing Johnnie Walker Gold Label reserves.

However this year I got a bit luckier!

In the end I was too chicken to ask anyone. Yet.

There will be great music played by world DJs and great entertainment while served with their exclusive Gold Label Reserves throughout the night. Honestly, I am not usually bothered by those as I would usually be distracted by the free flowing bar.

Gimme a break. It's not often that I get to help myself to expensive liquor.

The Johnnie Walker Circuit Lounge is coming this March! Will you be there?


Get your passes today if you haven't!

The Johnnie Walker Circuit Lounge 2013 is happening this 23rd March 2013 at Terminal 2, Subang Skypark from 8pm to late night!

If you are going, I will see you there!

Obvious hard selling ends here.

"Booze booze booze."
"Boobs boobs boobs."
"Shut up bro." 

4 comments:

  1. Where's jamus? He's underage? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring Chee Ching! XD I'm not going.. no passes.. and no air tickets..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon, the best wingman ever... until he thinks he farted.

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home