Thursday, May 9, 2013

Apa Cina Mahu?

Hey everybody! Happy Thursdays!

So at the beginning of the week. A heavy hitting question was laid upon us by a local newspaper asking: "Apa lagi Cina mahu?" (What more do the chinese want) They were referring to the Malaysian Chinese to be exact. Despite its racist undertones, I had no idea they were so thoughtful in asking us what we want. No one ever asks me what I want.

Racist thoughts aside, I gave it some serious thought and went, 'Yeah. What do we want?' I have never really asked myself this question before so after some soul searching and research which took me only a grand total of five minutes, I think these are the few things chinese would actually want.

Disclaimer: This is just a parody. If you take it seriously, then good for you. Because I am seriously joking. 
Special thanks to KYspeaks.com for most all of the ideas here. Joker guy.
Translation:
Frame 1: What Do The (Malaysian) Chinese Want?
Frame 2: Wedding receptions that starts exactly at 7pm
Frame 3: 24 hours Bak Kut Teh (herbal pork stew) delivery
Frame 4: Win big in the lottery without always misplacing a number
Frame 5: Luscious and beautiful mustache and don't always look like dried grass
Frame 6: Bigger eyes. 

If you are not from Malaysia, do let me know if these are the things that apply to you as well.

Of course there are many more but I think the list would go on and on. There are just so many chinese things I want.

I actually want more Wan Tan in my soup.

What do you want? Let me know in the comments below.

But seriously, Malaysian mainstream media should really just stop this racist shit. You are making me struggle to keep up with your constant stream of joke materials.

Please don't ask anymore what cina mahu, because:



57 comments:

  1. I want those people park their car properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I(Malaysian) want people to park Kancil in front of the parking and not at the secluded area.

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha!!! Yes! Always kena tipu by Kancil!

      Delete
  2. hahaha... sarcasm at its best.

    Saya mahu lebih ramai kawan2 cina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really really really really want wedding to start on time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. saya sekarang bekerja di sekolah cina, sebelum ini pernah kerja dengan syarikat cina dan melayu, yang lama di syarikat cina...mereka takde politik pejabat yang teruk macam syarikat melayu (ini dalam kes aku bukan kau yang terasa tu yer)...hapuskan orang yang rasis ini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh bro... We really need this... TABIK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the comic strip!! Quite entertaining ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. very funny. btw, eliminate racism... we are malaysian and should be united.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the chinese to stop Gossiping nonsense. 1 news and the whole neighbourhood noe. kecoh betul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saya mahu agar rakyay Malaysia tahu menggunakan signal -miza-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ala...signal bulb tu optional kat Malaysia..:p

      Delete
  11. I want Malaysians to stop posting on Obama's Facebook with horrible English. Please stop embarrasing the rest of us with your childish attitude.

    Peace MalaysianS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Majlis perkahwinan yang start tepat2 pukul 7 is what i want toooo...haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. setuju2...jangan tanya apa cina mahu..tapi tanya apa rakyat Malaysia mahu....BTW wedding memang kena buat pukul 7 ke?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pukul 7 kn azan maghrib... ler..

      Delete
  14. Not just majlis perkahwinan, ANY majlis that involves eating please..thank you.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I mau pergi toilet sekarang......

    ReplyDelete
  16. use indicator when turning !

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanna lotta girl friends~

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want less traffic in Penang.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want facial hair like Tony Starks. Alahai... rumput sambau

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want more friends that speak English; no matter the race! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahaha! Love that last frame xD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Which Chinese wants a beautiful moustache?? Cina mau harga beer turun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am one Cina that really mahu lebih kawan Melayu dan India dan lain lain (not Bangla, sorry you guys dissappoint me). Hangout at halal food place, no problem ma.. janji mesra .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want more friends also. Chinese and Indian. :) lepak at mamak and eat roti canai... but what I really want those newspaper goes bankrupt. Not worth a dime!

      Delete
  24. I think this is what most Chinese aunties wants other than 4D toto or other lotteries.

    CHINA GIRLS TO KEEP AWAY FROM THEIR HUSBANDS!

    Okay, just for laughs guys.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want a cup of specialty coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want Kajang Satay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a good place where you can actually Malaysians. I'm surprised how the Chinese and Indians enjoy the satay as well.. yummy!!

      Delete
  27. As a person, you are a creative person.
    You know how to 'put aside the serious issue that happened which makes people moody' by simplifying a point into something seems not-in-the-hot-topic thing.

    That's what people call 'witty':)

    Korea has running man.
    You are Malaysia Laughing man:)


    http://passionsofchica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want to marry a Chinese guy. hahaha! That's one of my biggest dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  29. TO STOP CALLING CHINESE GIRLS AH MOI!!!! IT ANNOYS ME LIKE HELL! >.<
    I have a name lar, please -.-

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want more big prawns in my chao kuay tiao !!!
    I want a trip to Korea !!
    I want ........

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahahaha and you worried you'd be thrown in jail from this comic strip?? Dude this is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I want ASB account... Lolz. So jelous of my friends yang ada >.<

    ReplyDelete
  33. I wan a date with Tiffany Hwang!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just want all malay + Chinese unite again no more like x payah tanya atau tudih jari antara kaum kita relaxss biar kan egara ini aman maju dan teteram fuhhhh takut benar terjadi lagi 13 mei

    ReplyDelete
  35. I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    Also visit my site :: readingwithtequila.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. rofl so bad at the eye part. but hey, sepet is cute *squeal* I don't understand myself x3

    ReplyDelete
  37. No need to resit LAN subjects

    ReplyDelete
  38. I want to migrate to Brunei, the chinese there have better life.

    ReplyDelete
  39. i want every malaysian share together, what they wants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I want the same and equal benefits like other malaysian (earth prince) or not.

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home