Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Why I Find It Hard to Love

Hey everyone!

Wow once again I left this blog on the shelf collecting dust. Anyway guess what day it is today?

It's a freaking Tuesday. And it's Valentine's Day.

Now today's post might make me sound bitter but I am bitter person by nature so I guess that's okay.

Savage bro.

Riddle! What's faster than the speed of light? The speed of someone forgetting you once they get what they want.

She promptly forgot about me so fast and that was the end of it. I was dropped like old gossip news from last week. Funnily enough, after a few months, she would come running back to me once the other guy was done with her.

How would I know that? Believe it or not she did it to me four times. And I let it happen. You can say I am a colossal dumbass.

Every time she would tell me she is not ready but will land herself in a relationship within record time. I came to a conclusion. Her secret was this:

She was always ready.
All girls are gamers.

Some play Dota. Some play with feelings.

But don't worry guys, I'm over it that's why I decided to laugh it off with this comic. I had an extremely great time drawing this one out.

Damn, this has to be the most bitter post ever.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Hope your love life is less savage than mine.

Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Bro, with ur good look u sure can pikat amoi lagi cantiklah.. Find the one worth ur love. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, I kena like this before also twice.... theoretically if she knows you're the one for her, she'll make herself ready straight away. No excuses.

    Life is too short to wait. Don't worry, she's nt worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro, when the right woman comes you'll know. I know a lot of girls like this back in the US and that's just it, they're girls. They play games and don't know what they want la.

    Just find someone who loves you for you and sticks around through all the bad so that she can enjoy the good times with you instead of the girl who runs when any little argument happens.

    Love isn't pretty. It's quite painful in the least. If the person who you endure the pain for is worth it that's all that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. share your stories to uiam confession. sure got a lot of shares.lol

    ReplyDelete

previous home