Thursday, November 22, 2012

Doodle doodle

Hey everyone! How's Thursday treating ya? A comic is here so if your Thursday happens to be rathery shitty I hope this comic lightens up your day a little bit. If your Thursday isn't shitty, well, read this comic anyways.

Do you like to doodle when you were a kid? Simply getting a piece a paper and a pen or pencil and start doodling away? Then a sibling or a friend joins you in doodling as well? I would say that is one of the best memories I have as a kid. Everyone drawing and doodling together.

The Shamus and Jamus brothers also had a similar experience. But theirs always end up way more spectacular than expected.

Ever had this experience as a kid?
Doodling on each other's paper to a point of total destruction of paper.

The bros still do this till today.

This is why I never draw my comics on paper.
Before I sign off, can you guys do me a favor?

No. I am not going to ask you for money. That's next time.

Anyway, remember my RICOH comic contest post a few weeks  back? I submitted an entry and now it has gone into the voting phase and it would be really sweet and awesome of you if you could vote for my entry? It's under the name "Ernest Ng Thye Sern". Yes that is my full name. I am doing this only because I have officially gone desperate.

VOTE FOR ME HERE!

please? I'm an internet beggar now.

Thank you very much.

Have a great weekend ahead!

1 comment:

Next previous home