Monday, November 19, 2012

Fart Face

Disclaimer: Today's comic is rather messed up. Viewer discretion is advised.

Hey happy Monday everyone! I guess everyone is back from their holidays by now and the blues is definitely much bluer than usual.

Dammit. I'm feeling it too.

Anyway, I'm back from my holidays hence the rather quiet manner on my Facebook and Twitter for the past week but I'm back now so........ uh..... actually that still doesn't make any difference. I have nothing else funny to say because the holidays left me and I am reeling from the bad taste of it. Okay, here's a comic.

Enjoy!

Awwwwkward....
Talk about coming home and seeing a bro in a compromising position.

Ok, Daryl didn't exactly pull down his pants or was half naked for this shenanigan as he was trying to avoid sexually harassing the poor dog. He actually had his pants on the whole time. He did fart the dog in the face back as revenge though.

Mocha wasn't exactly pleased by that. And Daryl isn't exactly please that I like to draw him pantsless all the freaking goddam time.

No homo. It's just for the lulz. No, seriously.

Have a great week ahead everyone!


2 comments:

Next previous home