Monday, December 17, 2012

Bro Long Story: Kidnapped, part 7

Hey happy Monday guys!

I am a liar. There is no such thing as a happy Monday unless you got laid last weekend, won the lottery and/or your enemy died.

Anyway, sorry that there was no update on Saturday and it got pushed to today. I was out trying to give back to the community but you didn't have to know that because by me just saying that makes me sound like a pretentious little shit. Come to think of it, pushing Saturday's usual scheduled posting to today could be a good chance to those who doesn't know about the existence of this series on Saturday postings because apparently they have better lives than me and are never at home on the weekends because they are exciting.

So here is the delayed continuation of the Kidnapped series. Daryl tries to call one of the bros for help.

Read PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6



Sorry if this part is not as exciting as the one before as during this point of my 24 hour comic marathon I was losing my mind and I hardly had any idea of where my story is going already. It was more like I was trying to get to the end of the story as fast as possible. Yes in case you don't know yet, I drew this entire kidnapped series within 24 hours time.

CONTINUED IN PART 8

Have a great week ahead!

Christmas is coming but for those pessimist, end of the world is coming. Yippee for you.

22 comments:

  1. lol both sounds abit stupid and Jamus draggy XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha kena kidnap then letak victim sbelah rumah only?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. speechless

    http://mymiddleforest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, i knew some would be. the stupidity on this one is overflowing

      Delete
  4. I read this in a lift, burst into laughter and got ppl staring. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty impressed with the kidnappers place for hideout. pretty 'smart' I guess. pfftt.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks sid! so glad it is. was very worried it wasnt!

      Delete
  7. Somehow like the dumbest kidnappers ever to place him at home. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, kinda smart. Since ppl usually look the place near them last. But they should've gagged him. lol

      Delete
  8. Alaaaaaa. Sebelah je! xD hahahahaha
    Kidnappers need more practice! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home