Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bro Long Story: Kidnapped, part 8

Hey everybody! How's your Saturday?

"It's already Sunday, bro."

How times are fun when you are having flies. Sorry for being late for a day in posting my comic as I am currently not in my home base thus posting from elsewhere can be a challenge as my internet is limited and I am too cheapskate to go to Starbucks for internet.

Anyway, we continue from where we left off in the Kidnapped Series! Part 8 here we go!

Daryl finally gets Jamus's help while the kidnappers have gone off to the bros' house to kidnap the other bros.

READ PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6, PART 7


DUNN DUNN DUNN
What will happen next? Stay tuned!

CONTINUED IN PART 9

Yes. There is another part. Even though this series have touched 24 pages. I am too lazy to explain why as it is already 12am as I am writing this post. But more than 24 pages into this series is a good thing right?

Have a great Sunday ahead!

6 comments:

  1. damnnnn.. this is better than HIMYM..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for the next part release xD so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't await to see the next episode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think one of the kidnapper would be Dan . Well , the animation does looks like Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNNNN! *gasp* :O

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home