Monday, April 14, 2014

Recalculating

Hey happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was a curious cocktail of terror and confusion. 

I do not even know what that means.

You drive? I remember what it is like driving 10 years back. Where you actually have to attempt going unfamiliar places and all you are armed with is basic instinct, luck and shit loads of petrol.

I am that old. 

Personally I like GPS. It is like trusting a robot with a sense of direction.
Oh, how technology spoils us.

*recalculating*

GODDAMNIT!

Have a great week ahead...

P.S. Sorry for the lack of new comics last week. I know I have been saying this a lot recently but I am currently working on something new and the effort and time required to be put into it is astronomical. Honestly it has been the source of my stress and eventual lost of my sanity. Hopefully I will manage to get it out within the next couple of months and I am very VERY sure it will be worth your time. Care to guess what it is? No? Ok nevermind.

10 comments:

  1. ahhh GPS...
    for those who doesnt know how to configure them? Guna Pasti Sesat..
    for those who know how to configure them? Guna Pun Sesat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, Don't like that la Bro #2 coming soon?! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro dun like dat: The Movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bros going to be animated??seriously??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surely hope your stress and effort recently is not from the Jiken commercial you did with KFC? @@"

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ernest! been following u tp 1st time commenting.
    wats worst is when ure in the middle of the road, not knowing where to go, left or right, or thru tat exit and the damn gps keep saying recalculating. and then of course kena honk by other drivers sbb bwk slow sgt.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahaha, you're right. Nobody wants to ask directions anymore. Even when you offer to give directions, "Nevermind, got GPS!" @.@ Okay lorrrrr. haha

    Ernest, don't stress out. Allow yourself a break once in a while. Your faithful readers will remain faithful. Add oil ya! Can't wait to see.....whatever it is you're working on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jia you. Hope to hear something good soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. there's a saying that women are bad at reading a map. We also don't really like to read the road signage. With GPS, we prove that we are not a good listener either. I always told my husband, if the road was painted with loads of things we like (heels sign, handbag sign, dress sign), I'll surely remember the road by heart. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay, happened to me yesterday, really hate that GPS lady...

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home