Monday, July 2, 2012

In Nothing But My Underpants

Welcome July!

Good Monday morning! How is your morning treating you so far? If you had been watching football last night till the wee hours then you must know that your morning just feels a little worse than usual. No matter, I'm not here to judge your football watching habits. There's a comic today.

Living in a house with four other guys, a girl and a dog can make it a little bit difficult for me to do whatever I want. With the random madness and shenanigans that the bros practice like an insane religion almost everyday, privacy can be a luxury that you can't afford in the bro's household.

However on one such rare occasion, I get the entire house to myself.

And I can finally do the thing that I really want to do; a lifelong dream of mine.

Yes. I wear red underpants. Get over it.
Damn it, Daryl!

I'll never get to walk around the house in my underwear.

NEVER!

*sulks*

What became later was the most awkward weekend of my entire life.
It's not easy for dreams to become reality sometimes.

WADEFAK BRO! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Have a great week ahead!


31 comments:

  1. Ah-hah! You got "the Daryl" syndrome....only when you thought you are all alone in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhhhh finally some comic about u...hahaha daryl's last face damn epic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanservice for the lady readers? LOL

    So the most shy of the Bros actually has Daryl-esque dreams as well.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Daryl's dream came true ? Haha poor Ernest !

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha....all planning goes down the drain, in an instant....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHA
    But on a bright side, you made Daryl's weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you sure you got your underpants on? or were you actually nekkid? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you make it... extra big down there? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol.... we use to wear boxer and walk here and there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahaha... the last frame......... XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHAHAHAHA poor you Ernest, now Daryl's gonna stalk you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. same with ken.. did U make it XTRA??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why u need to go bare like that?
    Lol~~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. yo ernest weve got a thing in common lulz

    ReplyDelete
  15. DARYL'S FACE IS PRICELESS LOOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HahahaXD
    So HAWAU, BRO!
    BTW, i just want to ask..
    What software did you use to draw this cartoon?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I knew it!!! it's impossible for Daryl to let go this GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! LOLOLOL. and... i thought your fav colour's purple all the while. so it's not. i was wrong. hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehe nasib baik tak naked terus.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What? No football related comic?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool! Cant wait for the next ones...XD

    ReplyDelete
  21. habislah kena bahan. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG, and of ALL people to see you in your red underwear---Pervy Twisted DARYL!!! xD wakakkaa Your luck la bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, since if like to read it then my friends will too.

    http://ariaskinandbody.com/node/12145

    http://magentoo.com/node/22235

    ReplyDelete
  24. I seriously never see that coming, not from u. O.o....
    It's official, just when I thought ur normal. Hahahaha.
    Don't get mad ar. I'm not normal anyway. :P

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home