Thursday, April 18, 2013

hitz.fm Interview With Ean & Arnold


Hey guys! What is up?

If you say the sky I will punch you in the throat for being such a smartass.

Nah I’m just kidding. I punch so much like a little girl you won’t feel a thing.

Anyway, about a few weeks ago, I was given the fantastic opportunity to appear alongside one of the most famous blogger beauties, Jane from chuckei.com on Malaysia’s number one radio station, hitz.fm for an hour long interview with the duo, Ean and Arnold on their show which escalated to two hours and it was epic as a Tyrannosaurus Rex eventually being able to clap its hands.

The amount of behind the scene jokes and craziness are aplenty with these jokers.

Here is my most favourite:

Teach me, master.
The amount of wackiness that Ean puts out the entire time I was in the same room as him was so massive that I was struggling trying to write all of them down on my phone.

Ean is definitely in my top 5 of my best jokers list. Arnold, being the cool rookie as a new announcer for hitz.fm really takes in all the ribbing Ean throws at him like a boss.

They honestly make a great pairing like in all those action cop movies where the veteran gets partnered with the rookie. Their chemistry is phenomenal and it is unlike any other when you are in the same room as them.
Jane and I were laughing non stop thanks to them.

Thank you so much for the most epic two hours of my life. You have officially bumped the Avengers movie off the top spot in my books.

I regret nothing.
Thanks hitz.fm for having me!

Do drop a like on the hitz.fm Facebook page because they are the awesomesauce!

10 comments:

  1. wow, that's great! can go with Jane woh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had always liked Ean. He's awesome. even when he first started. hahah.
    When was this? I haven't listen to radio for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's just like how JJ and Rudy used to bully Ean when he first came but worst... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot woot..~ when was this happened heh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHHA drinks!

    Oh whoa!!!!!!!!!!
    You make it to Hitz.fm!

    http://passionsofchica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You regret nothing?

    I bet you regretted not standing next to Jane in that photo! xD hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home