Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Every Time When I'm Out Of Town, This Happens

Hey everyone! How's everyone doing?

Sorry for the delayed post this week as I am currently overseas being up to no good. The difference in time zones make me feel like I am going to be later for everything. It is only still eight in the morning here. Anyway, here's a short post for you guys as I try my best to give you guys comics even while I'm on vacation.

I've been away for the past few days and I've noticed that this thing happens whenever I am not around.


Suddenly everyone wants to hang out.

Why? Just why?

Nobody wants to hang out when I'm around.

Every time.

Have a great week ahead!

5 comments:

  1. They might ONLY want your travel presents not you in person?? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always at the wrong timing, eh? Be grateful! At least you have people to ask you hang out with them at the wrong time! I barely have one for this! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think because they know you're not in town. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at the bright side, there are actually lots of people wanna date you :P
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home