Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Reality About Facebook Notifications

Happy Wednesday everyone!

"What? Another new post back to back? You just posted a new comic yesterday! Is this for real?"
"Ya. Sebab saya gila."

Anyway, here's another new post to justify for my lack of new comics recently and there is a chance that there will be no new comic next week so I will post this here now as an apology in advance.

So recently I've been getting a lot of notifications on my Facebook and that's great! Everyone loves notifications.

Until reality hits me.

Two words: Potong stim.
As I've mentioned on my Facebook page before:

"Receiving a notification which turns out to be a game invite on Facebook is like receiving a present except that you open it only to see a tiny version of the person who gave you the present inside it and he/she is flipping you off." 

Game invites on Facebook is the reality of notifications on Facebook.

"Just block the app lah!"
"You shut your mouth."

Stop sending me game invites. Please.

Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home