Monday, January 27, 2014

Gong Xi Fa Cai 2014!

Hey everyone! What's up?

Monday blues? Just hold on because the holidays are coming!

No comic today (What?? Again??) but I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone an early Happy Chinese New Year. But first, an explanation is in order.

I know I haven't been actively posting new comics for a week or so recently and I apologise if you guys do come back here hoping for new stuff but always feel disappointed to see that there aren't any updates.

Firstly, it is because I am working on something new and it sorta takes up my time from drawing comics for this page. I do try to draw shorter comics and I do have a handful of them completed already but somehow I feel that they lack their usual charm and bro humour and wasn't sure if I want to have it up on this page.

Secondly, I have accidentally injured my drawing wrist. Now it isn't anything too serious as I can still draw but I would prefer to not move it too much in case I'd aggravate it even further. But I still enjoy drawing and I will still try to come out with content and today's Chinese New Year wallpaper is all that I could manage for now.

I hope that explains the slow updates recently but I will do my best to draw new stuff for you guys.

Anyway, a very happy Chinese New Year to those celebrating and happy holidays to everyone else! As usual, the site will be taking a short break so there won't be any comics this Thursday till next Monday. I guess it would be a good time for me to rest and heal up before resuming business as usual.

Happy year of the horse and have an awesome CNY holiday ahead!

Happy Chinese New Year!
Stay safe and have a great time!

See you guys when I'm back from my holidays! Cheers!


15 comments:

  1. Happy cny and hope everything is alright for you..lastly win alot of money @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year to you and the bros! Take care of your wrist ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy CNY! Hope your wrist will be fine soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your CNY wallpaper, mind I use it for my FB cover?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy CNY Ernest! and to the rest of the bros! :)
    Hope your wrist get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy CNY bro :) hope you will get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy early cny and get well soon :D btw i just got your book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I know when will you be posting the next comic?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OUCH. Hope your wrist is all better now :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. OUCH. Hope your wrist is all better now :(

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home