Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reality About Fuel Prices

Hey everyone! It's Thaipusam! Happy Thaipusam to all my Hindu friends!

Holy shit it's been awhile since I've posted anything new on this page. It's already February and I just realised I only posted a grand total of ONE comic last month.

I'm not even sorry.

But honestly I've been really busy with random stuff which is most probably a third book and some other huge projects that I have no idea if it will work out or not. But that is a story for another time.

Anyway, a bit of good news for regular folks like us at the beginning of this year. Fuel prices are at an all time low so which means our petrol budget can finally be reduced! Hurray! (though this is actually bad news for the entire country's economy considering we are an oil rich country)

So, with the drop in fuel prices, other prices of stuff drops too right?

Asshole.
 No. The answer is no.

I tried questioning the waiter.

Bird's the word.
**translation**: "Fuel prices have dropped! Why is it still expensive??"

Damn these restaurants.

How to win like this?

#truestory

Have a great week ahead.


6 comments:

  1. Haha! Can't blame them, it could be due to the coming GST! :D
    All the best to your third book and the project! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God! After he did this (凸) to you, did you belasah him or not? Anyway do concentrate on your new book okay, I can't wait to see it!
    P.S i do sincerely apologize if the this comment is to hard for you to bear, or you feel insulted about it.....Sorry :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stupid waiter.... If I were you I gonna tell the boss or belasah him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. prepare more 'pantas' before kena GST! -_-

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home