Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Hot Dog Situation

Hey everyone! How's it going?

So if you are Malaysian, there is this recent news making headlines all across the nation (no, not the one about Singapore I will address that one later) and it made a huge fuss all over the internet! It was met with much ridicule and criticism.

And I had much trouble understanding the situation.

Ok I lied.

To be honest, I couldn't care less about this news but being the grand opportunist that I am, I decided to draw a cartoon about it.

Poor pretzel dog just wanted to join the cool gang.

Since the hub bub about the entire hot-dog situation, the authorities then came up with another attention catching headliner, which I must admit, gave me another opportunity to make another satire about it.

He can now literally drop it like it's hot.
Which I must admit I actually like that name change. I prefer to say sausage. It is the way it rolls off the tongue.

I know I am just an awful person to take light in this matter but I just couldn't help myself. A small number of people got upset with me when I made that comic.

But then I realised that my intention wasn't to offend anyone. I was just technically giving my form of commentary and at the same time capitalising on trending news so I could get more likes on my Facebook page.

People shouldn't get too easily offended. It just creates a whole lot of negative space. Just like how my friend, Ross, pointed out recently...

Frankfurter speaking, this situation has gone from brat to wurst.
Okay I better stop now.

That's the last one I promise.

Have a great weekend ahead!

1 comment:

Next previous home