Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Are Kids Soft These Days?

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late post as I got held up with doing unnecessary things since Monday. Hence the post comes up today!

I know I am slightly late to the party but a couple of weeks ago, I came across this one news where a parent making a beeline to the social media after finding out his kid who came late to school got punished by sitting under the sun on the tar road while the rest get to sit on the cement floor during morning school assembly.

Firstly, it's morning assembly. Sitting on the tar road and cement floor is equally shit because no kid likes morning assemblies especially when the 10 o'clock sun starts scorching down your neck and you start sweating even before the first class on Monday begins.

Secondly, your kid is going to grow up being a soft strawberry who can't even take the smallest punishment. Back then, kids had it worse and we sucked it up.

Therefore I summarize my point into this one comic.


Mohon viral.

And if was lucky, sometimes my dad proceeds to cane me AFTER telling him I got caned in school. He was punishing me for getting caned. And then another caning for not doing my homework. 

Now I am not condoning child violence but parents shouldn't freak out so much when their kids get punished in school for misbehaving. 

Kids shouldn't have to grow up being soft.

I may be a shit parent one day.

Have a great week ahead!

3 comments:

Next previous home