Monday, November 21, 2016

How My Mum Rush Me

Hey everyone! Happy Mondays!

Comic? Yes sure why not.

Recently I just have a slew of comics about my mother and this is yet another one. Back when I was in school, my mum has a technique of getting me ready as quickly as possible.

So I sat in the living room for another hour before the bus arrives.
Admittedly, I hated it when she does this.

In the beginning, I just berated my mum for not being able to tell the time but then I realised that she was just being manipulative to get me to wake up.

It worked the first few times she did it but eventually I wisened up. Instead of waking up and rushing, I continued sleeping but then that was how I begin to be late for school.

I can never win the system.

Thank goodness I don't have to wake up so early for school anymore.

Have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. haha same here. i think all moms around the world having the same techniques to 'annoy' their children haha

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home