Monday, November 5, 2012

My 24 Hour Comic Marathon, part 2

Hey everyone! Monday is here but rejoice as next week we have holidays galore! So hang on to your pants for this one last week okays!

My pants keep dropping because my belt was stolen.

Had a wacky weekend where I had to go up to Awana Genting to give a short talk about my comics and I thanks the organisers and participants who so graciously patronized my lame jokes throughout my bullshit laden talk. And I wasn't even drunk. But thanks everyone who listened and clapped for me. It made me feel happy like a kid eating McDonalds for the very first time. A post on this soon maybe.

We continue from where we left off from the previous episode. Turns out my adventure at the 24 hours comic marathon didn't just end there. Jon eventually remembered to come (God knows how) and here is what ensued.

You can read the first 3 pages of my 24 pages of comic in 24 hours HERE.
A high stool. Why, bro, just why??
This actually happened. Of all chairs he had to grab a high stool and sit beside me. He was sticking out from the crowd and everyone just stared at him for a bit.

Jon just stared back. Sexily.

And that was only the beginning of Jon's randomness that night. To be continued maybe?

Sorry if this post isn't that funny and fails to tickle your funny bone. Drew this one with a stinging migraine bothering me throughout. When I am in pain, my comic doesn't make much sense.

I never make much sense to begin with anyway.

I promise the next one would be better.

Have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

Next previous home